You can “Copy” and “Paste” them right into your text message!
Here is a time-tested, effective sample script for setting appointments via text.
The first thing you want them to do is to step into a BIG BUCKET [give them a BIG window of time].
1. “You free for lunch this week?”
2. “You free for coffee in the next day or two?”
3. “You going to be home tonight?”
4. “What are you up to Sunday night?” [Invite for your Travel Party] 5. “When can you get in front of a computer for about 30 minutes today/tonight? [Long distance] [they will give you a time] Something like that gives them a big window of time to step into.
Second Step, you tell them when and where to meet. So when they reply back with, “I’m Free” The number above coordinates with the corresponding number below.
1. You text, “Let’s meet at the Chili’s on Main at 12, got something I wanna run past you.”
2. “Let’s meet over at the Starbucks on the corner of 1st & 5th around 4p, got an idea I wanna bounce off of you”
3. “I’m going to swing by around 7, I got an idea I wanna bounce off of you”
4. “Swing by my house around 7, I got something BIG I’m working on that I want to run past you”
5. “Cool, I’ll call you around ____ when you are in front of your computer. I’m going to give a sneak peek at something BIG I’m working on.